Parents! This year’s main fundraiser is the Highland Arts Fun Run! It’s a two-week program that kicks off with a Pep Rally on February 24th. Families will then gather pledges for every lap your student runs (30-35 laps), and we’ll celebrate at the Fun Run on March 6th. Our fundraising goal is $25000.00 for school improvements. So please help our school by reaching out to sponsors for donations. Also, all families are invited to come out and cheer on your student at the Fun Run! Watch this video for more information.
To sign your child up for Fun Run, please click here! Your access code is 112-698. Your child will earn a FREE prize just by registering with Fun Run. In addition, teachers will be sending home a pledgebook to help keep track of pledging. For a digital copy of the pledgebook, click here! The Spanish version is also available – click here!
This year’s theme is the MindSpark WILD WEST – a time traveling Western S.T.E.A.M adventure!
Here is a schedule of the challenges
- Pep Rally Day – Monday 2/24- Log-in Challenge
- Team Day 1 – Tuesday 2/25 – Student Star Video Challenge
- Team Day 2 – Wednesday – 2/26 Mystery Prize Challenge- the top Class will receive a Mystery Prize!
- Team Day 3 – Thursday 2/27 – PAJAMAS for a PLEDGE!
- Team Day 4 – Friday 2/28 – Weekend Challenge
- Team Day 5 – Monday 3/2- Jet Tennis Set Raffle
- Team Day 6 – Tuesday 3/3- Top Class- Extra Recess!!
- Team Day 7 – Wednesday 3/4 – Top Class No HW Pass
- Team Day 8 – Thursday 3/5- LAST NIGHT OF PLEDGING
- Fun Run: Friday 3/6- Announce BONUS Weekend