Show off your artistic spirit and design a Highland Arts’ Fall Festival Poster! Someone from each grade has a chance to win. Winners will be given a Fall Festival Wristband (good for unlimited use of the rock wall and inflatables). Submit your poster to the front office no later than Friday, November 15th. Winners will be chosen Monday, November 18th!
Please include the following information on your poster:
- Date and time of the festival: November 22nd from 5:30 – 8pm.
- Various activities: Inflatables, rock wall, cake walk, music, silent auction, live acts, corn dog and soda food truck, favorite snacks, games and face painting.
- Cost of activities: free admission, free games and free face painting, $12 Wristbands for unlimited rock wall and inflatables, $1 snacks and $1 tickets that can be used to buy snacks and single use turns on the rock wall or inflatables.
- Maximum size of poster: 22” x 28”.
- Student name and grade on the back of the poster.